52 Weeks of Me - Catchlight (21/52)

>> Sunday, May 22, 2011

I am tired. I feel old. Today's selfie shows my age. Last night I stayed up way too late and watched The Black Swan (freaky), caught the end of the All Star Race, and then saw that J.T. was hosting SNL and Lady Gaga was singing so I stayed up for that too. 6 am came oh so very early this morning. The cherry on top was the little black ants I woke up to that I have been battling all morning. So there. I am allowed to feel 40 today :)

21/52


I just wanted to take a minute to say that my thoughts and prayers are with Mitchelle's family right now. Her husband was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia and is in the hospital receiving treatment. Send her a little comment love/prayers if you can.

Please remember to add your selfie to our flicker pool. Next week will be message/little reminders.



6 comments:

Marcelle Sunday, May 22, 2011  

If you are 40...really, really, YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!

Nickolaus Cave Sunday, May 22, 2011  

Thank you for your prayers.

Cara Sunday, May 22, 2011  

I love the catchlight, I can totally relate to being tired. I often stay up late on the weekends because I tend to forget that my kids don't sleep in. Nicolo's internal clock gets him up at 5:30 not matter the day and no matter when he went to bed.

Buckeroomama Sunday, May 22, 2011  

You totally rock your selfies.... AND you make "tired" look great. I mean it! :)

Chrissy Sunday, May 22, 2011  

honest beauty=gorgeous. and that you are.

Corey~living and loving Monday, May 23, 2011  

There is something to amazing about this photo. seriously....it has so much depth. It feels so intimate. I love it. You are stunning. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons