Doesn't it stink when things don't go the way they are supposed to?

>> Saturday, May 14, 2011

At least the way that they are supposed to in your mind? In my mind and heart I was supposed to be delivering a baby next week but that is not going to happen. In my mind there was supposed to be another post announcing that we were joyously pregnant again. Unfortunately that will not be happening either. My body is sitting in limbo right now caught between being pregnant and needing to miscarry. My u/s last Tuesday showed that the there was just a sac when I should have been 6 weeks along. Now I wait and hope that it will happen soon. May is turning out to be really hard this year. Thankfully I have so much love, laughter, and happiness in my life to get me through these long days. Our three beautiful girls don't give me much opportunity to be sad and feel sorry for myself. I have a wonderful husband who loves me and holds me close even on my very worst days when I am horrible to be around. Although I know that I am blessed beyond words I am just going to say that this sucks. Excuse my french.

9 comments:

April Yedinak Saturday, May 14, 2011  

I am so sorry that you have had this loss and heartbreak to deal with. Be kind to yourself this month.

Cara Saturday, May 14, 2011  

***HUGS***

Corey~living and loving Saturday, May 14, 2011  

oh no. :( I'm so very sorry for your hurt. :( I'm thinking of you. ♥

Staci A Sunday, May 15, 2011  

I'm so sorry. Sending thoughts and prayers.

Stacie Sunday, May 15, 2011  

I am so sorry. Loss is loss, even when the rest of your life is filled with good things. Be gentle with yourself.

Joey Lynn Resciniti Sunday, May 15, 2011  

It's tough to still have those dates in mind. I think of you often... so glad you have your family to comfort you!

(I forgot that I changed my profile name to reflect my switch to a hearing loss only blog - this is Joey, formerly of BTaC)

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Sunday, May 15, 2011  

Oh Jessie :(

Andrea Tuesday, May 17, 2011  

Aw Jessie...I'm sorry. :( Wish I could come over and give you a hug right now. Even though I rarely have time to comment on your blog these days I think of you often...

Natalie A. Friday, May 20, 2011  

I'm so sorry to hear about this!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons