Team Up Thursday - Fly

>> Thursday, September 23, 2010

Group theme this week was FLY. Imagine a picture from above. I thought and thought about how to go about doing it and finally came up with "Don't Text And Drive". It is hard to see but Piper is holding a Blackberry :) I took the shot from our second story deck so it is sort of higher up than I had hoped but it still makes me smile and my girls had fun doing it. When I opened Angie's email I smiled at hers too. It's a slam dunk!



I have a feeling I will be doing a bunch of smiling this week as I visit the other blogs participating. Wednesday as I was putting this post together my sister in law sent me a text about a blog that she recently found. It's called Mila's Daydreams. That is one creative mama! How perfect does her ENTIRE blog go with our group theme?

Check out more Team Up Thursdays at Melody's and Megan's.

11 comments:

Buckeroomama Thursday, September 23, 2010  

Isn't it so cool when our kids help us out with our photo memes?d :)

Cara Thursday, September 23, 2010  

These are great! I love the little one in the car's expression. Great job ladies!

Angela Friend Thursday, September 23, 2010  

Was'nt this the best theme ever! We had so much fun with this one! It sounds like you had the opposite problem than me, I found the laddet to be a little too short..so of course, I am standing on that top rung that says "no standing"...hehe! I just love your idea! And...I assume you have taken the no phone zone challenge...
Have a wonderful Thursday!
Angie

Kimberly Thursday, September 23, 2010  

Awesome, awesome execution!!! I am loving this theme!

Ashley Sisk Thursday, September 23, 2010  

Such creative shots...I only wish I had children to help me with my challenges.

Jen Thursday, September 23, 2010  

I love the don't text and drive theme and that slam dunk is awesome. Great week. This is so fun!!

Megan Thursday, September 23, 2010  

jessie, those are just perfect! i am still laughing at your daughter's face in the little car! love these. great idea to take the shot from the second story. i was balancing on the top of a ladder...yikes. and i did check out that daydreams blog -- so cute -- thanks for the link:).

Killlashandra Thursday, September 23, 2010  

Your idea for don't text and drive is just awesome. Love that bit of acting in your shot. Great combo!

Joey Lynn Resciniti Friday, September 24, 2010  

They could be on a PSA. That's so cute, but you know, educational too.

Laura Friday, September 24, 2010  

Totally love these!

HipMomma-MelodyA. Monday, September 27, 2010  

I know it's a serious subject, but your pic just totally cracks me up!!! They did such a fantastic job, too! I think the higher the better because you look more like you are on top. I could only go so high with my ladder before my stomach started to churn. Awesome job, team.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons