WW - Middle fake, big fake & baby fake

>> Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I know that I take too many pictures of them. They have heard "I will give you *insert whatever I have handy here* if you just do what I ask for 2 minutes". Really that is all you need most days and normally they are happy to help their mama get a treat. We played after school today and I thought it was a perfect opportunity to get a shot of all 3. As I was going through all the pictures I came across this one - they are so cheesey. In fact they were probably even saying "cheese" in that fake "but I am smiling" sort of way.



Piper has her school pictures on Friday. My girlfriend was surprised that I was getting them done and well, I wasn't really wanting to pay $14 for 2 3x5's and a few wallets. Highway robbery! Matt wants them. I guess so that we can look back and laugh at her b/c historically aren't school pictures the absolute worst? I have quite a few years I would like to magically disappear :) I can't wait to see the cheesey smile Piper comes home with.

More Wordless Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Mom and for the more chatty ones like myself there is Wordful Wednesday.
and also

10 comments:

Liz Mays Wednesday, September 29, 2010  

Sometimes cheese makes for terrific photos and this is exhibit A!

Anonymous Wednesday, September 29, 2010  

It's a great photo. We stopped doing school photos, they are way to expensive. I bring my son to Walmart here and have never had any issues, photos always come out great. I pay the $6 for the yearbook photo that's it.

Marcelle Wednesday, September 29, 2010  

But are they not the cutest little three u have laid your eyes on!!!!

Staci A Wednesday, September 29, 2010  

Even a little fake, it's still adorable!

We buy the school photos too, and last years were awful! But I still proudly display it!

Joey Lynn Resciniti Wednesday, September 29, 2010  

I think the school pictures are a must have. Especially since you'll look back and even the background will be horrible. Mine have these laser lights shooting across. It's hysterical.

I love those cheesy grins!

Together We Save Wednesday, September 29, 2010  

Oh I love that cheesy smile!! I think this is a cute one!

Chrissy Wednesday, September 29, 2010  

love the head tilt and cheese! adorable.

Cara Wednesday, September 29, 2010  

Your girls are so pretty. Is it just me that notice ruby is wearing a "big sister" shirt? Are you secretly telling us something or is that a hand-me-down? I once but a shirt on Nicolo that said "big brother" and the daycare was a buzz/

Unknown Wednesday, September 29, 2010  

what beautiful girls you have! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Michelle @Flying Giggles Thursday, September 30, 2010  

That is classic! And I love how they all have their heads angled the same way...they know the routine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons