Our Beauties

>> Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I feel better this week than I did last. Ruby has been sleeping one stretch at night for 3 hours - it is like I am a new woman after that huge nap. Both Piper and Violet are getting used to her being around and I am trying very hard to play extra with them when I don't have a babe nursing. It is just amazing what a little sleep can do for a mama - hopefully Matt is noticing that I am smiling a bit more than I was last week and am not as short with him.

I know that the focus is a little off on these but the girls looked so beautiful I had to post them anyway :) I might have to try this again when the kiddos are in as good of moods as they were today and wanting to spend time holding babes and see if I can't get better results. Normally I am not much of a special effect person but I have just been loving the antique finish on some of my pictures lately.


3 comments:

Mrs. Stam Tuesday, March 31, 2009  

Adorable mama!!!! What cutie pie!!!! they are going to be best of friends I'm sure!!!

Rachael Thursday, April 02, 2009  

How beautiful! I printed this one for my photo table!

Andrea Friday, April 03, 2009  

Those are adorable...and you're right, the antique finish is just too cute too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons