YeeHaw!

>> Saturday, July 28, 2007

That is all I have to say about our new AIO Dream Eze Diapers! They fit BOTH girls so well I am so excited and glad that I was able to swing buying some before the price goes up. Here is Piper last night in hers (and her Daddy's ugly footwear)



We went to a cloth diaper/sling get together/playgroup today with some other mamas off my mommie board. Neat meeting others that share the same likes/dislikes that I do. I hope to do it again except just hang out and not have to make sure my coolest dipes were clean to show off.


I just have to share this photo. The other night we went out swimming in the lake and I have to give the girls a bath after that. Here is our youngest waiting for lotion afterwards. I am so proud of those rolls - LOVE THEM!


3 comments:

Drea Sunday, July 29, 2007  

those diapers are darling! i saw them on montanas great price

Jessie Monday, July 30, 2007  

We loved the fitteds so much and I misssed out on the original testers so when these went up for sale I had to get them. So fab!

Darcys Knotty Knitter Thursday, August 02, 2007  

I rub the girls down with california baby lotion my toddler loves it we call them massagees:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons