Nevin Sprayground

>> Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Today was such a great day! I saw that joy in my oldest daughter's eyes that you only get to see once in awhile. Like when they do something that is SO fun that they can't help but have a perma grin on their face the whole time. We visited Nevin Sprayground today which is located down in Mecklenburg County off exit 16. My friend Leslie, her son Kyle, another friend Rachael, and her daughter Rylyn joined Piper, Violet, and I for a last minute playdate at the sprayground. It took the kiddies a few minutes to get into the swing of things but once they were they had a grand old time! Leslie's pictures turned out much better than mine so they are compliements of her and Kyle. If you haven't been to a sprayground or fountain with your kiddos I HIGHLY RECOMMEND it!






Piper helps me every morning with the watering of the flowers so I bought her a little watering can of her own. She loves doing this and "smelling" the flowers while doing it. I feel so blessed to get to be home with my girls and witness these moments that touch my heart, there are so many!

4 comments:

Drea Wednesday, July 25, 2007  

that last photo is darling! are you the jessie we met at t he babywearing group. I couldnt remember your lil girls name, but she looks like the same girl! if so im elizabeths friend!

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm Wednesday, July 25, 2007  

Ohh Piper is TOO cute watering the plants! I have some great pictures of Mason that age! HE still likes to go out with me in the mornings and water my plants in his undies! (almost 5YO)

Nevin Sprayground? You should email me the directions!

Jessie Friday, July 27, 2007  

Yep, one in the same.

Nevin is off Hwy 77 exit 16 on Statesville Rd., it is a really great park if you are ever up this way. There are 5 spraygrounds in Mecklenburg county, maybe you could check one out closer to your home. They are all free to go to.

onemotherslove Thursday, August 30, 2007  

We got some fun pics at our Splash Pad a few days ago, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons