Another sad day

>> Tuesday, September 6, 2011

for mama. Not for Violet. I love the preschool and it is because I know that Violet has the same teacher that Piper had, who I LOVE, and that she has the same assistant teacher as she had last year, who we LOVE, that it makes it a little easier for mama to let her little bird spread her wings. A little easier.

Preschool 2011


I called my husband after drop off and, as I was crying, asked him if it was ever going to get easier. "For you?" he said, "Probably not. But you know she loves it there". I do know that.

Preschool 2011

Sweet Shot Day


So what did Ruby and I do? Had coffee and a muffin with some friends. Had a nice surprise at Goodwill and got to catch up with one of my favorite mamas that I don't get to see often. Came home and picked up the house. Finally went back and got Violet. 3 hours isn't very long :)

Preschool 2011


Still long enough for me to miss her though. What am I going to do next year?

9.6.11


My heart is going to be completely ripped out when I leave my baby at preschool. Oh my, it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. Thankfully that is a whole year away.

Thankfully.

12 comments:

Mrs. Stam Tuesday, September 06, 2011  

Awww Mama, those pictures are ADORABLE!!!!

Cara Tuesday, September 06, 2011  

Now I m crying! My boy goes to kindergarten on the 12th and I know I am going to be a complete mess!

nics cahill Tuesday, September 06, 2011  

What beautiful little girls you have. I hope they will love school and you will love hearing about all they learn. Thank you for sharing your lovely pics. Happy Tuesday.

Natalie A. Tuesday, September 06, 2011  

Cute pictures again! Hope you are hanging in there! Can't imagine how hard that would be to see them grow up so fast!! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Tamar SB Tuesday, September 06, 2011  

Such a precious way to capture the first day of school! Hope the year is great!

likeschocolate Tuesday, September 06, 2011  

Adorable! Hope all goes well with school. Be happy for them! It's a good things.

Buckeroomama Tuesday, September 06, 2011  

Awww, look at little Ruby with her scribbling on the board --utter adorableness!! Made me smile tttttthhhhhhhiiiiiiiiisssss wide! =)

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom Sunday, September 11, 2011  

Oh I wish I could say it gets easier, but it really doesn't. Try to enjoy the year with little one...and don't dwell on her starting preschool. HUGS mama!

Kelly Sunday, September 11, 2011  

Aw they both look adorable! Jillian starts preschool this year too but had her first day canceled because of the flood. I know she is super excited so I'm sure Violet was too!

Stacie Sunday, September 11, 2011  

I love the way you are using their names and dates on the slate to create a series. What a treasure to have.

Corey~living and loving Monday, September 12, 2011  

hugs! She is darling...and looks so excited.

Marcelle Monday, September 12, 2011  

Big school...such an adventure...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons