52 Weeks of Me - Hair (38/52)

>> Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ugh, sorry! I am behind and I know it! Here is why though. Preparing for 5 people to spend a week at the beach is tough! We were leaving Sunday morning and hubs said "Do we have everything?" to which I said "We basically packed the whole house in our van so my guess is yes!" Well, we forgot the kites, chairs, and a hat for Matt.

Normally I disconnect completely when I am here but the girls are coloring quietly and I was editing pics from yesterday so I thought I would quickly post since I probably won't again until next week. Here is my hair after spending the night in a ponytail. My last cut rocked and I could totally wear it down with minimal work everyday but I don't like it in my face. Ponytail it is!

38/52



Please add your selfie to our flickr pool so we can all check them out in 1 place. Next week is Favorite Color.



4 comments:

Ashley Sisk Tuesday, September 20, 2011  

Well I hope you guys are having a great time - I'd love to be at the beach right now...but alone. I can't do family vacations anymore. I have issues. LOL Love your hair down. Beautiful curls.

Jenny Tuesday, September 20, 2011  

I love this pic! And your hair is gorgeous.

Tara Tuesday, September 20, 2011  

Your hair is gorgeous!!! Hope you are having fun!

Corey~living and loving Thursday, September 22, 2011  

I adore this shot. WOW! so beautiful! love it so very much.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons