Finally

>> Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We are finally caught up on sleep but not quite yet from laundry from our tour :) Yesterday the girls and I hosted a summer party at our home. It has been HOT down here so we set up all the water toys and let the kids go. I had a great time and so did everyone else I think. The best part was it was a pot luck so we got a few new salad recipes out of the day. It was sort of busy for me so I didn't really get many pictures :( Thank you to Leslie who got this one and a few others for me at least. Check out the guilty look on Violet's face here though - was she eating the carrots that I put out for a snack or was she already in those Cheetos?



Today I woke up and remembered I had forgotten to take out the garbage from the party yesterday and as I was walking out to the road saw a beautiful sailor's sky and then as I was walking back to the house I noticed a full rainbow! Why no picture? The rain started while I was coming outside to take one :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons