All Decorated Up

>> Friday, April 3, 2009

This past Monday our family celebrated cousin Megan's birthday a few days early. Piper decided that she wanted to get "decorated" for the party. Unfortunately Megan never saw this b/c she was bored with this outfit by the time dinner started - ah the attention span of a 3 year old.




I should be napping but I can't. Ruby was up for over 2 hours very early this morning and I tried to lay down but I am not sleepy. Now don't get me wrong I am exhausted but I can't fall asleep. It will be an early Friday night here I am thinking - I hope that the older girls cooperate :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons