Wordless Wednesday - Friends

>> Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My girlfriend took this picture and I just love it! It was just yesterday that her and I both had babes and now I have 2 and her 2nd is due next month! Look how big Violet looks sitting all by herself!! Ok, back to Wordless :)



For more Wordless Wednesday fun check out 5 Minutes for Mom and join in!

Don't forget about the Rockin Baby Ring Sling Giveaway over at Mamanista and also the Pink Dyson Giveaway at the Domestic Diva! Good Luck!

6 comments:

Patti Wednesday, October 24, 2007  

Oh my! This is the sweetest picture!!! What a great shot! Happy Wednesday!

Unknown Wednesday, October 24, 2007  

what a sweet picture! Thanks for coming by!

Unknown Wednesday, October 24, 2007  

That is a sweet photo!!! They grow up fast don't they??

Andrea Wednesday, October 24, 2007  

I agree...that is just the cutest picture ever!!!

Mrs. Stam Thursday, October 25, 2007  

This picture is just adorable!!!!
have a nice day Mama!

Jennifer Thursday, October 25, 2007  

Darling! And I love the pink boots. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons