Wordless Wednesday - Friends

>> Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My girlfriend took this picture and I just love it! It was just yesterday that her and I both had babes and now I have 2 and her 2nd is due next month! Look how big Violet looks sitting all by herself!! Ok, back to Wordless :)



For more Wordless Wednesday fun check out 5 Minutes for Mom and join in!

Don't forget about the Rockin Baby Ring Sling Giveaway over at Mamanista and also the Pink Dyson Giveaway at the Domestic Diva! Good Luck!

6 comments:

Patti Wednesday, October 24, 2007  

Oh my! This is the sweetest picture!!! What a great shot! Happy Wednesday!

Jess Wednesday, October 24, 2007  

what a sweet picture! Thanks for coming by!

Tiff Wednesday, October 24, 2007  

That is a sweet photo!!! They grow up fast don't they??

Andrea Wednesday, October 24, 2007  

I agree...that is just the cutest picture ever!!!

Stam House Thursday, October 25, 2007  

This picture is just adorable!!!!
have a nice day Mama!

Jennifer Thursday, October 25, 2007  

Darling! And I love the pink boots. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.

Followers

Blog Archives

My Reads