Contests that I have found (while I should be cleaning)...

>> Monday, September 24, 2007

Alright, here are some great contests that I have found while going through my list of favorite blogs to visit.

Andrea and Elizabeth have joined forces to start a new review site, DE Reviews. They are giving away one of these ADORABLE shirts from SAtees - love, love, love, them! A friend is having a babe in November that I might shop for if I win or perhaps I would just keep the prize at The Zoo and get Piper the pulchritudinous tee - my oldest beauty could wear it now and then my youngest next season. Thanks girls for a great contest, this one ends on Friday!

So A Blonde Walks Into A Review - I crack up everytime I see the name of this blog - anyway, this fab mama is having a contest with Skimbaco (I drool literally at the stuff from this site) and giving away a $100 gift certificate to shop - WOWZERS!!! All you have to do to get in on this is blog about the contest and link to Skimbaco. While you are waiting for the contest to end on Sunday night you can start your Christmas shopping early!

Mama, there's a monster in my closet!
Yes baby, that is b/c we won the FABULOUS contest at Mums the Wurd!
OK, so maybe I am jinxing the Zoo but how awesome would it be to win one of these one of a kind tees by artist Sarah May? Send the Mums an email and tell them when Monster In My Closet officially became a business. Good luck, contest ends Friday.

Classy Mommy had the opportunity to review these straplettes and think they are a super idea. Straplettes are a classy and chic accessory to help the nursing mom easily remember where the last feeding began. The Simply Posh collection is fabulous. Design your own as you can select both the ribbon and charm. Easily velcro this strapplette to your bra and you'll have one less thing to remember in your sleep deprived state! Just send an email to enter this wonderful contest. Another contest that I would have the option to keep the prize here and use it at The Zoo - what to do, what to do!

Last one for the week...
I have a plain jane freebie template that came with my Blogger account. I love the simplicity of it but yearn for a template that might incorporate more of my personality. Well, Splat Designs is having a contest to win a blog makeover! Click on the button over on my sidebar for all the details - maybe you will see a new look at The Zoo in a few weeks!

4 comments:

Mrs. Stam Monday, September 24, 2007  

Wow that is a lot of contest! Good luck!!!

The Mums Monday, September 24, 2007  

thanks for the link! :)

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm Thursday, September 27, 2007  

Thanks for signing up!!

Good Luck!

Darcys Knotty Knitter Saturday, October 06, 2007  

I know I entered a giveaway I found out about threw your blog because guess what came in the mail?a pair of Ryka running shoes style Lotus what a great B-Day present I will be 40 this month.Darcy
www.ryka.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons