I am on a roll with contests lately...

>> Friday, August 17, 2007

We have a busy year coming up. I am always trying to find a better way of keeping track of appointments and playdates for the Zoo Members and hubby's schedule needs a calendar of its own to figure out when he will make it home for supper. How does a busy mom keep track of all the comings and goings of her family? The MomAgenda that is how. It is a day runner but what makes it special is that it is for a mom to keep track of her kids, her hubby, and herself (I would also have to add Zoo Dogs and Zoo Prowler to that list) all in the same planner. The awesome mamas over at Multi-Tasking Moms are having a contest and are giving one of the MomAgendas away to a lucky lady (or guy I guess) on August 19 so head over there and sign up - good luck!

I was over at Mums the Wurd and saw a fabulous little contest that they are having together with Supermomz. What mama of young kiddies doesn't love a tray dinner plate? Now, how about one that is totally cute too that any little girl or boy would love to have? That would be these adorable dinner sets by Baby Cie. I would love for Piper to get to eat on that sweet little girl set! Contest ends on September 22 - good luck!



My last contest to write about tonight is offered up by the mamas over at Pink & Blues. One Lucky Loop mama will win a Dooney & Bourke Circle Hobo Bag and a Victoria's Secret tote filled to the brim with products. It is super easy to enter this one, just head over to the Pink & Blues Girls Blog and sign up for their Lucky Loop to get your daily fix of trendy, ultra-hip and unforgettable gift, personal, travel, creative, seasonal, age-, gender- and species-specific ideas. This contest will end on August 27 - good luck.

1 comments:

Anonymous Friday, August 17, 2007  

It's contest frenzy!!!

Thanks so much for including us! :)

Jane, P&B Girls

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons