(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

>> Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I can't believe the my 7 month old is STANDING (with support), wasn't it just the other day that I first held that sweet girl in my arms for the first time? Everyone - go and give your babe a hug b/c tomorrow they will be off to college :)



This photo is from today - I just got done nursing Violet in the boat so that is where we were. Look at the little boy and our dog Sadie both intently watching the ball. They had a ball - hee hee literally!



Until tomorrow...

1 comments:

Jennifer Thursday, August 09, 2007  

It does go by so fast, doesn't it? *sigh*

Your girls are too cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.

Followers

Blog Archives

My Reads