On a roll

>> Saturday, September 1, 2012

Alright here it goes...

Love when Kohls sends me $10 to spend on whatever I want!
Do you get those $10 gift cards from Kohls? I don't shop there (because well, I shop at Goodwill) and they still send me them every so often. I use them mostly to buy jewelry for me and the girls. Thank you Kohls :)

Untitled
Deck plant. Violet picked it out. I am trying to figure out how to keep this beauty alive this winter so we can enjoy it again next year. Am I the only one that doesn't like to buy annuals?

From the garden to my plate. I love summer!
Afternoon snack. Those cherry tomatoes are still going crazy! I love summer produce especially when it is from my garden and free - well basically free :)

A Pearl Necklace. Interesting.
I got a variety pack of Flying Dog and this was in it. Needless to say the other 2 bottles are still in my fridge. I think I might try and cook with it because I can't bear to drink it again. Ewww...

Pogo!
Pogo stick from her birthday. She's improving. Still chooses biking over anything though.

Set... #olympics
On your marks...

So pretty!
I won these pretties. Gorgeous crocheted shoes. Love!

Salted Caramel No Bakes - YUM!
Salted caramel no bakes - yum!

Ruffly sweetness from Cornelius GW @goodwillsp
Someone already donated this cuteness and we were at Goodwill at the perfect time to scoop it up!

So there won't be sweetness overload I will end with that :)

1 comments:

Kara N Saturday, September 01, 2012  

I hate buying annuals too...I figured it was just me. Your cherry tomatoes are beautiful. I'm down to just getting one or two a week off of my plants so I think I'm at the end of the season. Great post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons