Project 366 - Week 18

>> Monday, May 14, 2012

126/366
126/366

Cooked out yummy hamburgers, brats, and dogs on Sunday with friends. The girls swam in the still quite cold lake :) Oh to be young again.

127/366
127/366

I almost thought about buying this. Almost. Hubs asked me if I was going to agree to go snowboarding if I did. Nope. I moved away from snow and I like my bones unbroken thank you.

128/366
128/366

Voting day. With such an important amendment on the books I am sad that there was not more of a turnout. Unfortunate NC, unfortunate.

Voting outfit <3

The whole outfit. Found those Hanna clogs at Goodwill and baby girl hasn't taken them off since. They are only 2 sizes too big but you wouldn't know it if you saw her running in them. They are adorable!

129/366
129/366

My girls have wished and wished and wished for one of these ever since we bought that swing set. They aren't cheap though. Unless you find one at Goodwill! Score - $4.99! They played on it for hours Saturday!

130/366
130/366

I don't NEED bread. I don't NEED bread. I don't NEED bread. To be honest my double jalapeno guacamole was delicious with the hamburger I grilled for lunch on Thursday. Check out our little clown in the background. I smile a lot during the day. I yell a lot too but I smile more ♥

131/366
Untitled

Mother's Day Tea at Piper's school. My shy girl had the hardest time getting up there and speaking in front of a room full of kids/moms. She did so great. So proud of her! It cracks me up that she used my full name since no one ever calls me that - except doctors I guess.

132/366
Chop Choo Thank You @chuggington!
Who doesn't love this show? I won this hat and Rhubarb won't take it off! How cute is our littlest train conductor? Choo Choo!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons