Love is in the air!

>> Friday, February 25, 2011

Valentine's Day is over but you wouldn't know it if you came to our house. Since I spent the time making our cute little foot banner I don't want to take it down! My girls painstakingly cut each heart that hangs on our kitchen windows. What is a mama to do? I love this shot of Violet because she does this so often now. She saw Taylor do it on a concert we taped for her and now it is her thing too. So perfect for a Valentine photo contest.


This photo is an entry for Heart + U = UPrinting Valentine photo contest. Make your Valentine photos extra special through poster printing.

7 comments:

Tara Friday, February 25, 2011  

So cute!!! You are so creative :)

Nichol Friday, February 25, 2011  

awww what a great photo! Good luck.

Staci Friday, February 25, 2011  

Adorable! Best of luck in the contest!

Kimberly Friday, February 25, 2011  

Cute, cute! :)

Joey @ Big Teeth and Clouds Friday, February 25, 2011  

Adorable! I think the Valentine stuff can stay up. Love knows no season, right?

Ashley Sisk Friday, February 25, 2011  

Awwww it is still so sweet!

Kelly Saturday, February 26, 2011  

I don't think you need to take it down. It's cute enough to enjoy all year long.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.

Followers

Blog Archives

My Reads