The Pumpkin Patch

>> Thursday, October 16, 2008

Well, it is still in the 80's here in the Carolinas so it doesn't feel like fall AT ALL but we still headed out to the pumpkin patch today so the girls could see the animals and do the hay ride. Thankfully my girlfriend who organized the whole thing chose a 9 am farm tour so it wasn't quite so hot :)

Piper loved the pot bellied pigs - Violet, not so much. The way that Piper has been wearing her sunglasses has got me smiling - she is totally copying her daddy.


Finally the girls and their prized pumpkins!



I hear that the cooler weather is on it's way though - the weatherman promised!

1 comments:

Andrea Saturday, October 18, 2008  

adorable pics...like always! I love the sunglasses though - that is so sweet! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons