Happy Father's Day

>> Sunday, June 15, 2008

Piper loves her Daddy, in fact I think that she prefers him to me a lot of time but has to put up with me b/c I am home with her the most :) This past year Matt has taken her to their weekly date night at Rolly Pollies and then McD's afterwards, it was so much fun for the 2 of them b/c he works so much and they got that personal time together. One of these days I think that Violet will be the same way as Piper but for now she is pretty attached to her mama. It makes me smile though when I see her grab one of her books and head over to sit on her Daddy's lap and have him read it to her. You know Matt makes time to do it even if it is before work in the morning and he is running late. Since having Piper we have been making photo frames of the girls each year for their Daddy's desk at work. This year was tough to get those girls to cooperate - sheesh! Check out the 3rd picture on Piper's and see the drama that a 2 (almost 3) year old can have. Violet was only happy sitting in that tree thus 2 shots b/c they were the only ones that turned out :) Girls!





We are going to make pancakes and real bacon (woo hoo) for breakfast and then this afternoon are heading to a free concert in our area - I hope that Matt enjoys the present that Piper picked out for him, I will post pictures if he puts it on :) I want to wish all the Dad's and Grandpa's out there a very Happy Father's Day - I hope that you all enjoy your day very much!

1 comments:

Andrea Monday, June 16, 2008  

Sounds like you've got a wonderful hubby and daddy there! :) Hope you had a great day!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons