How much can you cram into 3 days away from home?

>> Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Well we managed SeaWorld, the ocean, and a quick tour of Savannah and now we are saying "Ah, it's good to be home". The zoo made it there and back and it was a lot of fun but always nice to be home, the mounds of laundry that we seem to acquire from getaways like this never cease to amaze me. Instead of recapping the entire weekend I have decided to just do a photo show – there are some fun shots so try and make it through. I chose the song from John Ondrasik b/c he was the vocal entertainment at the banquet on Friday night and sang this song. There was also a HILARIOUS comedian that performed, John Pinette, and if you ever have the opportunity to catch one of his shows I highly recommend taking it in.



A big thank you to Paula Dean for just having about the best fried chicken that I have EVER had on her buffet when we swung through Savannah on Sunday and ate at The Lady & Sons for lunch. I put the first bite into my mouth and was in heaven! The meal was finished off with the banana pudding and gooey butter cake, OMG!! I HAD to mention that b/c I am STILL thinking about it!

Because of the amount of photos that I took it was hard to choose my best shot this week but I have decided on this one. Our baby LOVES the beach as you can see by the look of sheer joy on her face. Join in on the picture taking fun and post your Best Shot Monday!


F
little bsm button

7 comments:

Arizaphale Tuesday, December 11, 2007  

Well she is just beautiful! The beach? In the US in December? You must be south I guess! (Ah yes, I see, Savannah is in Georgia). Sounds like you had a great holiday. I sooo relate to the washing (laundry)!!!

Phyllis Sommer Tuesday, December 11, 2007  

that's gorgeous! i'm so jealous of the beach...

Crunchy Domestic Goddess Tuesday, December 11, 2007  

sounds like a great trip! :) and what a cute capture. ahhh the beach sounds so good right about now (looking out the window at a foot of snow). ;)

Andrea Tuesday, December 11, 2007  

That is an adorable picture!! And yeah...I am jealous too...the beach? We're enjoying freezin' cold, snowy weather...sigh. Oh well. ;) And yeah, I am pregnant again...don't worry, you're not the only one who missed the announcement! ;)

Anonymous Tuesday, December 11, 2007  

love the pics jessie... so happy piper got to see the beach again.

Drea Wednesday, December 12, 2007  

awe so sweet. I LOVED sea world as a kid. Not a huge beach fan (as a child) I love it now but still dont like the water. Taites scared of the sound of the beach LOL and Calebs ok as long as hes on sand ;-) your lil girl looks VERY happy to be there.

Whats on her hand?
Is that a hymangeoma? Caleb had one!..I always wonder about birth marks and stuff. :-)

Sorry ive lacked commenting.. so busy...

Jennifer Wednesday, December 12, 2007  

What a fun trip! The picture of your little girl is just fantastic. That's one to frame for her room. (And the song you choose on the slide show is one of my favorites!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons