Happy Father's Day

>> Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day to all of the Daddies out there. Thank you for teaching our babes all the fun things that boys know how to do. To my husband, thank you for helping me with the laundry, changing diapers, giving baths, and playing with the girls to give me some time to myself. You're the best baby!

My girlfriend Leslie and I got together to make Matt's present from the girls. I think that they turned out really great, if anyone reading this wants to copy the idea - PLEASE DO IT! We did this last year with dd1 but this year kept the first picture from her 1st Father's Day and this year added the last 4. Next year we will add 3 and eventually it will be the first 5 Father's Day, neato idea huh?

Piper Violet

DD2 was still in my belly last year, she was a little bit more of a willing subject and posed easier than her sister for the photos. Again I can't accept any credit for this project because it was all Leslie's idea!

We also had a nice surpise this weekend having Matt's niece Megan and her friend Emily come and stay with us. They came down for a few job fairs in the area that the schools were having. Piper made fast friends with both of them and had a blast playing with the new girls in the house.

I hope that everyone (or anyone for that matter) that is reading this enjoyed their weekend and celebrated the Fathers in their lives.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons